- Saljic, D. Tomic, H. Korac, Protective Function of Digital Forensics, Handbook of Cyber Development-Cyber Democracy and Cyber Defense, Springer, 2018
- Saljic, D. Tomic, H. Korac, Cyber-Security Policies of East European Countries, Handbook of Cyber Development-Cyber Democracy and Cyber Defense, Springer, 2018
- Duško Tomić, Milan Mijalkovski (2014). Gavrilo Princip - Enigma Serbian –Austrian Spyware Battle, Pipres, Pirot, ISBN 978-86-6023-288-7, Cobiss, ID 205173516
- Duško Tomić, Milan Mijalkovski, Zvonimir Pešić, Zoran Antić (2014). Spy War of the Kingdom of Serbia in Time Before World War, Historical Archive of Vranje and Faculty of the Engineering Management, Belgrade, ISBN 978-86-89691-05-4
- Duško Tomic, Z. Dimovski, E. Saljic, J. Dinic. (2015). Terrorism, Faculty for Engineering Management, Belgrade, ISBN: 978-86-89691-08-05, Cobiss, ID 216434188
- Duško Tomić, Milan Mijalkovski (2012). Intelligence Systems, Pipress, Belgrade ISBN 978-86-6023-263-4, Cobiss, ID 198088460
- Duško Tomić, Milan Mijalkovski, Predrag Marić (2012). National Security System, Pipressi, ISBN 978-86-6023-254-2, Cobiss, ID 19617281
- Duško Tomić, Zlate Dimovski (2012). Criminalistic Methodology, University of Novi Pazar, ISBN 978-86-6023-255-9, Cobiss.Rs-ID 196165132
- Duško Tomić, Predrag Marić (2010). Emergency Management, Balkan and Scientific Research Centre Work, Belgrade, ISBN 978-86-88418-00-0, Cobiss, ID 178831628
- Duško Tomić, Milan Mijalkovski (2010). Terrorism and Organized Crime, University of Novi Paza. ISBN 978-86-907699-2-6, Cobiss, ID 188809996
- Duško Tomić, Jelena Dinić, Predrag Lečić, “Dynamic Model of Defense Strategies Development of Usa and China – Modul North Korea”, 7th International Scientific Conference in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia, May 2016, P.97(M33)
- Duško Tomić, Jelena Dinić, Predrag Lečić, “Security Challenges in Migrant Movements”, Model of Risk Assessment in Critical Infrastructure Protection on Regional Corridor 10, Days of Risk Management, Split, April 2016, P.87(M33)
- Duško Tomić, Jelena Dinić, Predrag Lečić, “Necessity of Application High-Tech Technology in The Protection of Critical Infrastructure with Special Emphasis on the Airport”, “Nikola Tesla” University of Belgrade Conference “The New Security Challenges and Their Impact on the Effective Functioning of Organizations”, Ljubljana, Mart 2016. (M33)
- Duško Tomić, Jelena Dinić, Zlatana Lečić, “Global Migrant Crisis – Challenges and Perspectives” Kiseljak, 7 May 2016, Organized Crime Groups and Illegal Migrations, (M33)
- Srđan Tomić, Duško Tomić, Stanko Bulajić, Jelena Dinić, International Scientific-Expert Conference “Innovations in The Development of the Economy”, Belgrade, December 2015., “Quality as A Competitive Factor in International Companies”, P.46-52(M33)
- Srđan Tomić, Duško Tomić, Stanko Bulajić, Jelena Dinić, “The Role of Inventive Technologies in The Protection of Critical Infrastructures with Emphasis on the Airport”, “Nikola Tesla” International Scientific-Expert Conference “Innovations in The Development of the Economy”, Belgrade December 2015”, P.253-259(M33)
- Duško Tomić, Srđan Tomić, Stanko Bulajić, V International Scientific Conference On Economic Development and Standard of Living EDASOL 2015–Banja Luka, October 23-24, 2015, “Direction of Agriculture of the Republic of Serbian as A Guarantee of Quality Competitiveness”, P.44(M34)
- Duško Tomić, Zlatko Dragosavljević, Marko Labović, “Ecological Strategic Management in The Case of Air Control in Pancevo from Year 2000-2010 and Comparative Overview of Individual Parameters for The Period from Year 2000-2010”, International Conference on Strategic Management (IMKSM2016) (M34)
- Duško Tomić, Jelena Dinić, Conference "Contemporary Trends in Social Control of Crime", Ohrid, May 2015, "Dynamic Model of Defense Strategies Development of USA and China – Module North Korea", P.95(M63)
- Duško Tomić, Jelena Dinić, Predrag Lečić, Conference “Contemporary Trends in Education of Future Lawyers Kopaonik”, 30 October 2015, The Need for Adaptability of Academic Curricula in Response to the New Security Threats and Challenges” (M63)
- Duško Tomić, Jelena Dinić, Predrag Lečić, Forensic Audit, 10-11 December, 2015, Belgrade, “Money Laundering as a Form of Financial Crime” P.18-22 (M63)
- “Leadership and Management: Country, Enterprise, Entrepreneur”, 10 December 2015, “The Importance of Strategic Management in China in Positioning of its Military Equivalents and Engineering of Critical Infrastructure - Module Corridor 10”, P.540(M63)
- Duško Tomić, Predrag Lečić, Regional Conference "European Union – Challenges of Enlargement and West Balkan" Banja Luka September 2015., Co-author of “New Challenges in The Management of Emergency Situations in The Countries of the Western Balkans in The Fight Against Natural Disasters in The Current and Upcoming Decade", P.35(M63)
- Duško Tomić, Tatjana Ilić Kosanović, HR Conference Selection of Personnel and Their Role in Anti-Terrorist Defense Engineering, Belgrade, 2015, P. 138-142. (M63)
- Milan Mijalkovski, Vesela Radovic, Duško Tomic, “Modern Intelligence Management'', Metalurgia International, ISSN 1582-2214/Metalurgia, ISSN 0461-9579
- Milan Mijalkovski, Vesela Radovic, Dusko Tomic, Direct Implementation of the Security Function in Intelligence System, Varstvoslovje Slovensko Journal of Criminal Justice and Security, ISSN 2232-2981 (On-Line) ISSN 1580-0253 (Print) ISBN 978-961-6821-37-7
- Tomic, E. Saljic, S. Bulajic, Hybrid Coalition as a New Form of Security Association, University "St. Kliment Ohridski", Faculty of Security Macedonia, UDK: 355.45:341.232.1]:911.3:32, FYR Macedonia.
- Saljic, D. Tomic, I. Konjovic, The Role of New Security Management and Innovative Technologies in the Protection of Critical Infrastructure - Airport, “Nicola Tesla” University of Belgrade, Technical Faculty in Bor-Serbia, ISSN 2620-0597, Bor, 2018.
- Saljic, D. Tomic, The Social Significance of Corporate Security, American University in the Emirates, Springer, Dubai, 2018
- Saljic, D. Tomic, Dz. Nuhodzic, “Lone Wolf Terrorism as New Security Threat”, University of Velika Gorica, 2018.
- Saljic, D. Tomic, “The Role of Intelligence Services in Counter-Terrorism”, Cyprus Center for European and International Affairs, Volume 15, Issue 3, University of Nicosia, 2018.