1. Nahia Mourad, Ahmed Mohamed Habib and Assem)Tharwat (2021) Appraising healthcare systems’ efficiency in facing COVID-19 through data envelopment analysis, Decision Science Letters, Accepted to be published March 2021, SCOPUS
2. Hanaa Khater, Ahmed ElSawy, Assem Tharwat, Ihab El-Khodary (2021) Solving Max-Min Separable Problem Using Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Accepted to be published March 2021, SCOPUS
3. Basma E. El-Demerdash Assem A. Tharwat and Ihab A. A. El-Khodary (2021) A Unified Mathematical Model for Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis, International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology Volume 12, Issue 1, pp 127-141, January-February 2021 Copyright © 2021, SCOPUS https://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-service-science-management/1132
4. Nahia Mourad and Assem Tharwat (2020) The Efficiency of a University’s Colleges: A Case Study Using Data Envelopment Analysis, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Volume 12 | 08-Special Issue, pp. 515-523, DOI: 10.5373/JARDCS/V12SP8/20202550, SCOPUS
5. Doaa Wafik, Assem Tharwat (2020) China's Balance of Payments Evolution From Deficit to Sustainability Surplus, International Journal of Industry and Sustainable Development, vol 1, issue 2, pp. 50-64. SCOPUS
6. Sweilam, N.H., Tharwat, A.A., Abd El Moniem, N.K., (2019) Different Optimization Strategies for the Optimal Control of Tumor Growth. HSPC Arch Cancer Science Theory Vol. 3, 2019 pp. 52-62. Accepted in Differential Equations Journal. SCOPUS
7. Mourad, N.K., Tharwat, A. A. (2019) Mixed Stochastic Input Oriented Data Envelop Analysis Model. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, Vol. 8, Issue 12, 2019, pp. 1839-1845. SCOPUS
8. Nada W. D., Tharwat A. A. (2019) The Interrelationship between Controlled and Uncontrolled factors Affecting the Percentage of Value Added of Wheat to GDP in Egypt. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering. Vol 8, Issue 4, 2019, pp. 1168-1177 SCOPUS
9. Sabry M.M., Tharwat A.A., El Khodary I.A. (2019) Monte Carlo Simulation-Based Bat Algorithm for Solving Stochastic Multi-Objective Optimization Problems. International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol.12, No.4, 2019 pp. 41-49 SCOPUS
10. Nada W. D., Tharwat A. A. (2019) Investigate How Changes in Exports, Remittances and Fdi and their Impacts on Reserves After Currency Floating. (Case Study: Turkey). International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7, Issue-6S4, April 2019 pp. 597-615. SCOPUS
11. A.A. Tharwat, R. A. ZeinEldin, H. A. W. Khalifa, A. M. Saleim. (2018) “Improving Losses Distribution Approach for operational risk using fuzzy numbers” International Journal of Computer Application, Issue 8 Volume 3.
12. A.A. Tharwat, R. A. ZeinEldin, H. A. W. Khalifa, A. M. Saleim. (2018) “Fuzzy Risk Measure for Operational Risk” The Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science, 28(1): 1-17 SCOPUS
13. M. M. Sabry, A. A. Tharwat and I.A. El-Khodary (2017) “Optimized Formula for distributing Coalition Worth in n-Person Fuzzy Cooperative Games World Journal of Management Vol. 8. No. 1. March 2017, March 2017, PP. 94 – 103
14. D. W. Nada and A.A. Tharwat (2017) “Investigate Economical Decision System Framework to Support Gas Crisis-Case Study: UAE” International Journal of System Modeling and Simulation 2 (3), 6-13.
15. D. W. Nada and A.A. Tharwat (2016) “Correlation between GDP and Unemployment Rate: Case Study USA” The Journal of Global Economics, Management and Business Research, vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 58-69. SCOPUS
16. El-Demerdash B.E., El Khodary I.A., and Tharwat A.A. (2016) “A Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis Model Considering Variation in Input and Output Variables” The International Journal of Data Envelopment analysis and Operation Research (IJDEAOR), vol. 2, Issue 1, pp. 1-6.
17. Basma E. El-Demerdash, Assem A. Tharwat, Ihab A. El-Khodary, Eslam R. Shaban (2016). “Performance Assessment of European Football Teams: Using Input Oriented Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis Model”. Journal of Mathematics and System Science, 6, 409-414.
18. Assem A. Tharwat A, Basma E. El-Demerdash, Ihab A. El-Khodary (2020) “ Unified Uncertainty Mathematical Model for Input Oriented Data Envelopment Analysis” ” Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Dubai, UAE, March 10-12, 2020, pp 2448 – 2459.
19. Kassem, S.S., Korayem, L.A., Khorshid, M.H., Tharwat, A. A., (2019) A Hybrid bat Algorithm to Solve the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problems. Proceedings of 2019 Novel Intelligent and Loading Emerging Science Conference, NILES 28-30 Oct. 2019, Cairo, Egypt. Vol. 1, pp. 222-225
20. Tharwat A.A., Nada D. W. (2019) Challenges of Business Schools to Implement Accreditation Standards: Case Study” The 1st AUE International Research Conference – Creative Business and Social Innovation (AUEIRC), Nov 15-17, 2017. American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE. pp. 47 – 54, January 2019, Proceedings refereedand published by Springer.
21. Tharwat A.A., El-Demerdash B.E., and El Khodary I.A. (2019). Developing an Input Oriented Data Envelopment Analysis Model with Fuzzy Uncertainty in Variables” The 1st AUE International Research Conference – Creative Business and Social Innovation (AUEIRC), Nov 15-17, 2017. American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE. Proceeding refereed and published by Springer, pp. 117-122
22. Tharwat A.A., Sabry M.M., and Elkhodary I.A (2019) “An Optimization Model for Solving Stochastic Cooperative Games”, The 1st AUE International Research Conference – Creative Business and Social Innovation” (AUEIRC), Nov 15-17, 2017. American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE. pp. 33 – 38, January 2019, proceeding refereed and published by Springer
23. Tharwat A.A., Nada D.W. (2017) “Requirements to ensure the effectiveness of distance learning in higher education programs according to quality assurance standards”, the 9th Annual Conference: "Quality Assurance and Accreditation: challenges and prospects" Egypt on 3-4, December 2017, pp. 160-182
24. Al-Haddad M., Tharwat A., and Nofal B. (2017) “Archaeological Information System: A new concept, The Fifth international conferences “Archaeology and Heritage in a changing world”, Faculty of Archaeology 29-31 October 2017 Cairo University, Giza, Egypt
25. Nofal, B., Al-Aguizy, O., Tharwat, A., El-Khodary, I., and Ghareeb K. (2017) “New Mathematical Relationships Between the Egyptian Royal Pyramids positions” The Fifth international conferences “Archaeology and Heritage in a changing world”, Faculty of Archaeology 29-31 October 2017 Cairo University, Giza, Egypt
26. Tharwat A.A., El-Demerdash B.E., and El Khodary I.A. (2017). “Evaluating the Performance of European Football Teams Using Data Envelopment Analysis”. Recent Applications of Data Envelopment Analysis. 978(1), 115-122. The Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Data Envelopment Analysis DEA June 2017, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 115-122
27. Nofal, B., Al-Aguizy, O., Tharwat, A., El-Khodary, I. (2016) “Numerical explanation for Petrie Mathematical Model for Finding the Seriation of Discovered Tombs”, The 4th Symposium (conference) "Pottery and Ceramics through ages" May 10th, 2016, Faculty of Archaeology, Cairo University, EGYPT, pp. 1-4