Creative Works, Exhibitions, Shows & Professional Design Achievements
- Louvre Abu Dhabi Dream Ball Gala Dinner (2020)
- Lehfed House and the Silver Poplar Trees (2020)
- UAE Future Gate (2020)
- Beyond the Chair (2020)
- Start Cup Veneto 2019: Hybridge team shortlisted among 10 finalists from 140 participants in Italy. Final results in September 2019
- Sikka Art Fair 2019. Collective exhibition in Dubai
- IUAV Spinoff 2018: 2nd place for Hybridge team, a start-up for design consultancy focusing on biomimetic innovation.
- Collective exhibition in Via Appia Byblos, Lebanon (2018)
- Collective exhibition in Rashaya, Lebanon (2018)
Journal Articles, Book, Book Chapters, Magazine Articles, Other Publications
- Haidamous, T. and Mohamed, G. (2020). Architecture, Ideology, and Cultural Identity. Book Chapter in Book entitled “ World Expos: Expectations of Legacies and Footprints, the Case of 2020 Dubai” (in process)
- Perricone, V., Rotondi, C., Haidamous, T., Langella C., (2019). Paleomimicry: Biomimetic Design Approach Inspired by Fossils, International Journal of Biomedical and Biological Engineering, 13, No.6. Open Science Index.
- Haidamous, T., Haidamous, N., (2019). Applying the Theory of Stigmergy in construction Management, Journal of Construction engineering and Management (in process). Scopus Class A.
- Haidamous, T., Rinella, T., Mohamad, G. (2019). World Expos: Architecture, Ideology and Cultural Identity, Book Chapter in Expectations of Legacies and Footprints: The Case of Expo 2020 Dubai.
- Haidamous, T. (2017). Rethinking the Role of Design within the Technological Advancements in Biomimetics and SynBio, The Design Journal, (September) S4009-S4008, Francis and Taylor. http://doi/abs/10.1080/14606925.2017.1352903
- Haidmous, T. (2014). Towards an Evolutionary Design in Lebanese Vernacular Dwellings, International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics, Vol. 9, Issue 4, 307-314. WIT Press, UK.
- Haidamous, T. and Chamoun C. (2020). Smart Dubai_A Post-Modern Urban Utopia. Proceedings of the 3rd AUE International Research Conference, August 2017, Dubai, UAE
- Mohamed, G. and Haidamous, T (2020). Dubai’s Booming Housing Projects: Disruption in the City’s Cultural Identity, Proceedings of Cumulus Roma Conference 2020, Roma, Italy
- Haidamous, T. (2019). Light and Architecture, A Case Study in Dubai, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Design in Marsala, Sicily that will be published in the Journal of Environmental Sciences. Scopus-Class A
- Haidamous, T. (2017). Managing Complexity in Multidisciplinary Design, Proceedings of 23rd International Scientific Conference, the Lebanese Association for the Advancement of Science (LAAS), April 2017, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
- Haidamous, T. (2017). Rethinking the Role of Design within the Technological Advancements in Biomimetics and SynBio, Proceedings of the 12th European Design conference, Design for Next, April 2017, La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy.
- Haidamous, T. (2015). Complexity Management in Product Design, Proceedings of the EPFL-ETHZ Summer School, Anthropology of Complexity, Material, Space, and Society, August 2015, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Haidmous, T. (2014). Towards an Evolutionary Design in Lebanese Vernacular Dwellings, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Comparing Design in Nature with Science and Engineering, July 2014, Opatija, Croatia.
- Haidamous, T. (2013). The Biophilic Concept in Product and Architectural Design, Proceedings of the First National Forum of Doctorate Research in Design, Design Matters July 2013, Treviso, Italy.