1. Adnan M. Rawashdeh, Malek Bakheet Elayan, Waleed Alhyasat Mohamed Dawood Shamout (2021). Electronic Human Resources Management Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use and Continuance Usage Intention: The Mediating Role of User Satisfaction in Jordanian Hotels Sector. International Journal for Quality Research.
2. Rawashdeh, A., Elayan, M., Shamout, M & Saleh, M. (2020). Job satisfaction as a mediator between transformational leadership and employee performance: Evidence from a developing country. Management Science Letters, 10(16), 3855-3864. DOI: 10.5267/j.msl.2020.7.026
3. Mohamed Dawood Shamout, Malek Bakheet Elayan. (2020). A Comparative Analysis of Strategic Planning Practices in Gulf Cooperation Council Region: A Case Study of Huawei and Samsung Companies. Journal of Talent Development and Excellence. Vol. 12 No. 1 (2020): Issue 2020/1.
4. Malek Bakheet Elayan,Mohamed Dawood Shamout. (2020). Measuring Gen Y’s Attitude toward Perceived Happiness at Workplace from Undergraduates Perspective in North Cyprus Universities. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(7s), 2261-2274. http://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJAST/article/view/12671
5. Maher Odeh Falah Al-Shamaileh, Mohammad Abuhjeeleh, Mohamed Dawood Shamout & Ibrahim Harazneh (2020) “Three-way Interaction effect of Workplace Aggression, Income, and Gender on Workplace Withdrawal in the Hotel Industry”, International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Administration, DOI: 10.1080/15256480.2020.1769518
6. Shamout, M. (2020), "The nexus between supply chain analytic, innovation and robustness capability: Does firm age matter?", VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems. https://doi.org/10.1108/VJIKMS-03-2019-0045
7. Shamout, Mohamed. (2020). Supply chain data analytics and supply chain agility: a fuzzy sets (fsQCA) approach. International Journal of Organizational Analysis. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOA-05-2019-1759
8. Mosteanu, Shamout, Faccia, Capitanio. (2020), Sustainability integration in Supply Chain Management through systematic literature review, Quality- Access to Success (Forthcoming) https://www.srac.ro/calitatea/en/index.html
9. Shamout, M. (2019), Does Supply Chain Analytics Enhance Supply Chain Innovation and Robustness Capability?, Organizacija, Sciendo, vol. 52(2), pages 95-106. https://doi.org/10.2478/orga-2019-0007
10. Shamout, M. (2019), Understanding Blockchain Innovation in Supply Chain and Logistics Industry, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. Volume-8, Issue-6C2. https://www.ijitee.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v8i6c2/F10590486C219.pdf
11. Abuhjeeleh, Shamout, Sleimi, Harazneh. (2019), Destination Marketing for Expatriates: A Case Study in Northern Cyprus, African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure. Volume 8 (3). https://www.ajhtl.com/uploads/7/1/6/3/7163688/article_1_vol_8_3__2019.pdf
12. Bayighomog Likoum, S.W., Shamout, M.D., Harazneh, I.(2018), Market-Sensing Capability, Innovativeness, Brand Management Systems, Market Dynamism, Competitive Intensity, and Performance: an Integrative Review. Journal of the Knowledge Economy. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13132-018-0561-x
13. Shamout, M.D, Eleyan B.E,. (2018), A data article on E-supply chain benefits from supplier׳s perspective, Data in Brief. Volume 21 pages 2441-2446. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2018.11.086
14. Emeagwali O.L., Shamout M.D., (2016). "Examining the impact of electronic supply chain management processes on customer satisfaction: A literature review" Business and Economic Horizons,Vol.12(3),pp.141-163. http://dx.doi.org/10.15208/beh.2016.11
15. Shamout, M.D., (2016). "The Impact of Promotional Tools on Consumer Buying Behavior in Retail Market”, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 7, No. 1. https://ijbssnet.com/journals/Vol_7_No_1_January_2016/9.pdf
Academic/Professional Meeting Presentations
1- 2nd AUEIRC. Paper presentation: sustainability Integration in Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
2- INNOVATION ARABIA 12. Paper presentation: The future of knowledge management and business intelligence in today’s business: a conceptual framework. http://www.innovationarabia.ae/blog/innovation-arabia-12-continues-for-the-2nd-day-in-dubai/
- Web of Science ResearcherID AAJ-7693-2020
- ORCID 0000-0002-5499-5926