1. Fadi, S., Gamage, S. K. N. & Hannoon A. (M. T), (2019), The causal relationship between SME sustainability and banks’ risk, (2019), Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 32:1, 2743-2760. The Journal is indexed by Scopus.
2. Hannoon, A., (2019), Assessing the Role of Factors Affecting the Adoption of VAT-Compliant Accounting Systems, Management Science Letters, ISSN 1923-9343 (Online) - ISSN 1923-9335 (Print), 9 (2019) 1439–1450, Note: The Journal is indexed by Scopus.
3. Does Financial Inclusion Improve the Banks’ Performance? Evidence from Jordan, “Global Tensions in Financial Markets, Research in Finance, Volume 34”, 2018, Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Note: indexed in Book Citation.
4. The Financial Inclusion Development in Palestine, “Business and Economic Research” ISSN 2162-4860, 2017, Vol. 7, No. 1, 189-198. Google-based Impact Factor (2016): 2.08
5. Stock Market Reaction to Cash Dividend Announcement: Evidence from Palestine, “Research Journal of Finance and Accounting”, Vol.7, No.16, 2016, 187- 192.
6. Drivers of Disclosing and Non- Disclosing Environmental Information in the United Arab Emirates, “International Research Journal of Finance and Economics”, Feb 2016 Issue 144, 69-82. (ABDC 2013 Journal)
7. Is Palestine Exchange an Efficient Market in Semi-Strong Form?, “International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management”, April 2016, United Kingdom Vol. IV, Issue 4, 106-119. The Journal has an impact factor of 3.357
8. The E-Voluntary Disclosure of Financial Information, a Jordanian Phenomenon, 2014, “Academy of Contemporary Research Journal”, VIII (IV),116-123.
BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS: N/A
1- Board of Directors Composition and Social Media Financial Disclosure: The Case of the United Arab Emirates, (2021) Accepted in "Big Data-Driven Digital Economy: Artificial and Computational Intelligence" as an edited volume of Book Series: Studies in Computational Intelligence.
2- Game-based Learning: Recommendations Driven from Literature, (2021) Accepted in "Big Data-Driven Digital Economy: Artificial and Computational Intelligence" as an edited volume of Book Series: Studies in Computational Intelligence.
3- Does Financial Inclusion Improve the Banks’ Performance? Evidence from Jordan. (2018), Global Tensions in Financial Markets, Research in Finance, Volume 34”.
1. Assessing Crop Yield and Risk: A New Method for Calculating Insurance Based on Rainfall, 2020, Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility—Volume 1, Proceedings of the 2nd American University in the Emirates International Research Conference, AUEIRC'18 – Dubai, UAE 2018. Springer.
2. Entrepreneurship Education and Country Competitiveness: Avenues for Future Research in the Arab Countries, (Sep 2019), European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Reading: 59-65, XVIII, XXII, XXIV. Reading: Academic Conferences International Limited. The proceeding is indexed by Scopus.
3. Al-Sartawi, A. M. M., Wadi, R. M. A., & Hannoon, A. (2018), Information technology governance and electronic financial disclosure, Challenges and Opportunities in the Digital Era, 17th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society, I3E 2018, Kuwait City, Kuwait, October 30 – November 1, 2018, Note: The Paper is indexed in Scopus.
4. Conference Paper, (2018) Risk Assessment of Major Crops in Egyptian Agriculture
5. The Relationship Between Borrowing, Saving and Individuals’ Socio- Economics Characteristics in Palestine", the International Business Information Management Conference (31st IBIMA) Milan, Italy. 25-26 April 2018, Conference proceedings (ISBN:978-0-9998551-0-2). Its Scopus/ Web of Science/ ISI proceedings
6. The On-line Voluntary Disclosure of Financial Information in 2012: A Case Study of Jordan, GPBM International Conference, SUC, Sharjah, UAE. 28/4-1/5- 2012.