- Mostafa, G. and Mahmood, M (2018), “Eurasian Economic Union: Evolution, challenges and possible future directions”, Journal of Eurasian Studies 9 (2018) 163-72, published by Elsevier, Scopus indexed.
- Mahmood, M. and Mostafa, G. (2017), "Kazakhstan-BRICS Economic Cooperation: Exploring the Possibilities", published by International Journal of Balkan and Near Eastern Studies, a Francis-Taylor, Thomas-Reuter indexed publication.
- Mostafa, G. (2017), “China’s growing Ties with Middle East: Goals and Objectives”, Global Journal of Business and Social Sciences (GJBSSR), Vol. 5 (2), APR-JUN 2017
- Mostafa, G. (2016). “Economic Integration in Eurasia: Challenges and Opportunities” Journal of World Review of Business Research, September issue (Vol. 6, No.2) International peer reviewed journal, published by World Business Institute in Australia.
- Mostafa, G. & Mahmood, M. (2015). "The Rise of BRICS and Its Challenge to G7”, International Journal of Emerging Markets, an Emerald Publication, Vol. 9, Issue 3, July 2015
- Mostafa, G. (2014) “Kazakhstan and the Eurasian Economic Union”, published in otan tarikhi (History of Homeland) by the Institute of Philosophy, Academy of Science, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Mostafa, G. & Mahmood, M. (2013) “Women and Career Development: Gender and Inequality in Labor Market Policies”, published by the Institute of Philosophy, December 2013
- Mostafa G. (2013). "The Concept of Eurasia: Kazakhstan's Policy of Eurasianism and Its Implications", Journal of Eurasian Studies, a peer reviewed Elsevier Journal published by Hanyang University in South Korea, Vol. 4, № 2, pp. 160-170
- Mostafa, G. (1995) National Interest and Foreign Policy: Bangladesh's Relations with the Soviet Union and the Post-Soviet States, New Delhi, India: South Asian Publishers.
- Book Chapter “Energy Security of China” in “The Political Economy of National and Energy Security” edited by Pantelis Sklias, Spyros Roukanas, Floros Flouros.To be published by NOVA SCIENCE PUBLISHERS, NEW YORK, 2018
- Mostafa, G and Bhuiyan. S. H. (2012), "Overcoming Electoral Corruption: The Case Study of Bangladesh" in Jonathan Mendilow (Ed) Public Funding of Political Competition and the Future of Democracy, New York: Lexington books; Rowman & Littlefield.
- Mostafa, G. (2009) "The Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) and Its Election Observation Missions in Central Asia" in Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe; Challenges of Regional Security. AImaty: The Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe and Kazakh National University
- Mostafa, G. (2007) "Worldwide Democratic Reforms and Development and their Implications" in Political Development in Kazakhstan in the New Era of Reforms, Almaty: Kazakh-British Technical University
- Mostafa, G. (1987) "Economic Vulnerabilities of Landlocked Countries," in Hafiz M.A and Khan, A.R (eds) Security of Small States; Dhaka: . Bangladesh Institute of International and Strategic Studies.
- Mostafa, G. (1985) "Nation-building and Foreign Policy," in Hafiz, M.A and lftekharuzzaman (eds) Nation Building in Bangladesh: Retrospect and Prospect, Dhaka: Bangladesh Institute of International and Strategic Studies.
- Mostafa, G. (2017), “China’s Relations with the Arab Gulf States”, paper was presented at the 1st. AUEIRC to be held on November 15-16, 2017. The paper is going to be published in the Proceeding published by Springer in October 2018.
- Mostafa, G. (2017), “China’s OBOR Project and its Implications and its Geopolitical and Economic Implications”, paper presented at the Second International Conference on Business and Economics to held in October 30-31, 2017 at Dhaka University, Bangladesh.
- Mostafa, G. (2017), “China’s Growing Economic Ties with Middle East and its Strategic Goals and Objectives” the paper was presented at the 5th Global Conference on Business & Social Sciences “Contemporary Issues in Management and Social Sciences Research”, held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on May 4-5, 2017.
- Mostafa, G. (2016), The New Silk Road and Its Implications for Regional Integration in Eurasia”, a paper presented at the 13th KIMEP International Research Conferences (KIRC), held in Almaty, Kazakhstan on April 8-9, 2016.
- Mostafa, G. (2015) “Economic Integration in Eurasia: Challenges and Opportunities”, paper presented at an International Conference 13th Asian Business Conference, organized by the World Business Institute of Australia which was held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, on December 26-27, 2015.Conference Articles
- Mostafa, G. (2015), attended a one-day Conference on “The Future of Trade” organized by the DMCC, and held on the 10th of November 2015 at the Almas Tower in Dubai.
- Mostafa, G. (2015), Attended the 20th Annual Conference on “The Middle East: Shifting Roles, Interests and Alliances” 31 March- 01 April 2015 at the Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research (ECSSR), Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Mostafa, G. (2015), “BRICS as a Block of Emerging Countries and its Challenge to Developed Economies” a paper was presented at the Annual Conference of the Emerging Markets Conference Board on the Theme “REDEFINING VALUE FOR EMERGING MARKETS” IN IMT DUBAI, DUBAI CAMPUS, UAE, January 20-22, 2015. The Paper was published in the Conference Proceedings.