- “Virtue Ethics, Technology, and Sustainability,” 2nd American University in the Emirates International Research Conference (Dubai, UAE): forthcoming in 11/2018.
- “Is A Picture Worth A Thousand Words?” Conference of Philosophical Societies Meeting at the American Philosophical Association Central Division Meeting (Chicago, Ill., USA): 02/2014.
- “The Power and Poison of Ambition in Macbeth,” panelist, Salem State U. (Salem, Mass., USA): 12/2017.
- "Opposing the Kinder Morgan Pipeline: The Moral Significance of Environmental Protection Awareness, Involved Citizenry, and Eminent Domain,” panelist, Salem State U. (Salem, Mass., USA): 04/2015.
- “Puzzles in the Philosophy of Time,” Salem Explorers Lifelong Learning Institute (Salem, Mass., USA): 03/2015
- “Fame, Fortune, And Fantasy: A Con Artist's World,” panelist, Salem State U. (Salem, Mass., USA): 10/2014.