- Shahbaz, M., Lahaina., Abosedra, S., Hammoudeh, S. (2018). The Role of Globalization in Energy Consumption: A Quantile Cointegrating Regression Approach. Energy Economics, Volume 71, March 2018, Pages 161-170. (ABDC list- rank A*/SCOPUS).
- Abosedra, S. and Tang, C.F. (In Press), Are Exports a Reliable Source of Economic Growth in MENA Countries? New Evidence from the Rolling Granger Causality Method. Empirical Economics, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00181-017-1374-7 . (ABDC list- rank A/SCOPUS).
- Salah Abosedra & Bernard, Ben Sita, 2018. "Finance-Growth Volatility Nexus: Evidence from Lebanon," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(4), pages 466-477, April. (ABDC list- rank C/SCOPUS).
- Abosedra, S. & Fakih, A. (2017). Assessing the Role of Remittances and Financial Deepening in Growth: The Experience of Lebanon. Global Economy Journal, 17(1) doi: https://doi.org/10.1515/gej-2015-0059. (SCOPUS).
- Tang, C.F. and Abosedra, S. (2016) Does Tourism Expansion Effectively Spur Economic Growth in Morocco and Tunisia? Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data. Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, 8(2), pp. 127-145. (ABDC list- rank B).
- Tang, C.F. and Abosedra, S. (2016). Tourism and Growth in Lebanon: New Evidence from Bootstrap Simulation and Rolling Causality Approaches. Empirical Economics, 50(2), pp. 679-696. (ABDC list- rank A/SCOPUS).
- Ben Sita, B., Abosedra, S and. Dah, A. (2015). Short and long –run budgetary relationships: Evidence from Lebanon. Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49 (2), pp. 77-91. (ABDC list- rank B/SCOPUS).
- Abosedra,S. Shahbaz, M., and Sbia, R. (2015). The Links between Energy Consumption, Financial Development, and Economic Growth in Lebanon: Evidence from Cointegration with Unknown Structural Breaks. Journal of Energy, vol. 2015, Article ID 965825, 15 pages, 2015 doi:10.1155/2015/965825.
- Abosedra, S., and Fakih, A. (2014). The relationships between economic growth, financial deepening, and information and communication technology: Empirical evidence from Lebanon. Journal of Economic Research (JER), 19(1), pp. 1-17.
- Tang, C.F. and Abosedra, S. (2014). Small sample evidence on the tourism-led growth hypothesis in Lebanon. Current Issues in Tourism, 17(3), pp. 234-246. (ABDC list- rank A/SCOPUS).
- Ben Sita, B. and Abosedra, S. (2013). Causality-in-Variance of Prices of Oil and Oil Products. OPEC Energy Review, 37(4), 373-386. (SCOPUS).