- Matar .S (2020), “Media Coverage and Environmental Issues, and Sustainable Development in UAE.” International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, ISSN: 2201-1315. www.ijicc.net Volume 12, Issue 6, 2020. (Scopus Journal indexed)
- Matar. S (2018), “Polarization in the Arab world for youth through social Media.” Published in The Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development Journal. Volume 9, ISSUE:10 ISSN: 0976-0245. http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:ijphrd&volume=9&issue=10&article=180 (Scopus Journal indexed)
Abu Hiba. N and Matar. S, (2017), “The Role of Media Device in Spreading the Legal Culture in Society”. Journal of Engineering and Applied Science Ref: 1816-949X Volum12- ISSU 12. https://www.medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=jeasci.2017.3142.3146 (Scopus Journal indexed)
- Matar. S (2020) “Evaluating The Reality of The Media and its Role in Serving People of Determination in UAE.”
- Matar. S (2020), “Artificial Intelligence and the challenges facing the field of Public Relations.” (Under Editing will appear in Scopus Journal, Mai 2021)
- Matar .S (2020), “The Role of Public Relations in Crisis and Disaster Time. Study Case: Civil Defense in the Emirate Abu Dhabi.” (Under Reviewing will appear in Scopus Journal, Mars 2021)
- Matar. S (2020), “The importance of the role of ethics in Public Relations field.” (Under Editing)
- Matar .S (2020), “ Globalization, and Digital Media in Public Relations field”. (Under Editing)
- Matar. S (2020), “Prejudge and Stereotypes in the French Media discourse.” (Under Editing)
- Matar. S (2014), “Argumentation in the French media discourse in the shadow of the events 9\11". La journée du savoir et des jeunes chercheurs at Dijon - France. (54), 45- 58.
- Matar. S (2013), “A L'ombre du 11 Septembre 2001. Mise en mots du terrorisme et Islamalgame’’. La journée du savoir et des jeunes chercheurs at Dijon - France (50), 33-39.
- Matar. S (2012), “Statistical analysis of the lexical structures dominant in the universe of ethics discourse in French media”, philology in Franche-Comté revue 25.
- Matar. S (2012), “Argumentative dialogue with the Other in The Holy Quran”. SCR London's International First Conference on Social Sciences, London-UK. Published in London University Journal.
- Matar. S (2012), “Learning Strategies in Multilingual Communication”. The Science journal by JMFB, Dijon-France, 25.
- Matar. S (2008), “Imagination and argumentation in contemporary Egyptian Movie” (Inspired from Taha Hussein Novel). At The CELF Bordeaux III conference« language and imagination in literary discourse, and media policies in Africa”.
- Matar. S (2008), “Assimilation and the ambiguous concept of Islam”, in the daily newspaper l'Est Republican.
- Matar. S (2001), Study devoted to Media Production and the argumentation in a Movie. Titled “The Call of Karaouan ” of Taha HUSSEIN, Ameena (the main character) is an example to follow in the struggle of women for her dignity and freedom. (In French Language)
- Matar. S (2000), Study devoted to Media production: a Television Talk-show in particular, following a plane crash of Egypt air November 15, 1999. This event had impact internationally as it happened in USA and in the Arab world. (In French Language)
- Matar. S (2000), Study devoted on the argumentative gesture in the speeches of some politicians in USA. Under the direction of Prof. MONTRREDON. (In French Language)