- Al Shraideh Saleh, “Testing WTO retaliation: is it really working for all?” International Trade and Business Law Review, Vol. XVIII, 2015, 97-118.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “UAE's quest for a peaceful nuclear energy and the political environment of the region” The International Organization for Scientific Research Journal for Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 21(3), 2016.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, Al Banna Mahir & Fakhoury Amer, “The peaceful use of nuclear energy in the GCC: challenges and obstacles”, Quest Journals: Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science (JRHSS), 4(6), (2016), pp: 21-29
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “The Security Council’s Veto in the Balance” Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization, 58, 2017.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “CEDAW in Eyes of the United States”, Journal of Legal Studies, Vol. 20, Issue 34, 18-37, 2017.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “The International Criminal Court: A Judicial Institution with a Room for Politics”, Journal of International Affairs and Global Studies, Vol.61, 2018.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, The Participation 0f Developing Countries in The Dispute Settlement System Of The Wto, Wolf Legal Publishers, Netherlands, 2013