- Al Shraideh Saleh, “The International Criminal Court: A Judicial Institution with a Room for Politics”, Journal of International Affairs and Global Studies, Vol.61, 2018.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “CEDAW in the eyes of the United States”, Journal of Legal Studies, Vol. 20, 2017.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “The Security Council’s Veto in the Balance” Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization, 58, 2017.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, Al Banna Mahir & Fakhoury Amer, “The peaceful use of nuclear energy in the GCC: challenges and obstacles”, Quest Journals: Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science (JRHSS), 4(6), 2016.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “UAE's quest for a peaceful nuclear energy and the political environment of the region” The International Organization for Scientific Research Journal for Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 21(3), 2016.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, “Testing WTO retaliation: is it really working for all?” International Trade and Business Law Review, Vol. XVIII, 2015.
- Al Shraideh Saleh, The Participation 0f Developing Countries in The Dispute Settlement System Of The Wto, Wolf Legal Publishers, Netherlands, 2013
- The 14th Annual Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law Conference, New Zealand, 2010.
- The Annual International Law Conference of Macquarie University, Australia, 2010.