- Malouf, A., Selakovic, M., Ljepava, N. (2016). Exploring the Relationship between Corporate Volunteering and Internal Communications in Multinational Organizations. Communication Management Review, 1(2), pp. 6-22 https://doi.org/10.22522/cmr20160208
- Arsovski, S., Todorovic,G., Lazic, Z., Arsovski, Z., Aleksic, A. Ljepava, N. (2017). Model for selection of the best location based on fuzzy AHP and Hurwitz methods. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. Hindawi. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/2803461
- Ljepava, N., Orr, R.R, Locke, S., Ross, C (2013). Personality and social characteristics of Facebook non-users and frequent users. Computers in Human Behavior, 29 (4), 1602-1607. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2013.01.026
- Ljepava, N. (2018). Marketing Research 2.0. Marketing Insights in Digital Era. Foundation Andrejevic, Belgrade, Serbia (in press)
- Ljepava, N., Selakovic, M. (2017). Trends and Challenges of Political Polling and Research in a Digital Age. Book Chapter in: Digital Spaces: Challenges and Expectations. Faculty of Media and Communication.
- Ljepava, N. (2018). Tell Us What You Think: The Influence of Psychosocial Characteristics on Expressed Interest to Participate in Online Surveys. 8th Global Conference on Business and Social Sciences, Kuala Lumpur, Malesia, December 2018 (accepted)
- Selakovic, M., Ljepava, N., Mattev, M. (2018). Implication of the Paracrises on Company Stock Prices. BledCOM, July 2018.
- Shabaany, A., Murad, F., Ljepava, N. (2018). The Fourth Industrial Revolution and the Future of Business: Student Perspectives on Future Innovations and Technological Changes. Innovation Arabia, March 2018.
- Selakovic, M., Ljepava, N., Ristic, M. (2018). Future of Technology-Enhanced Learning at the Universities in the United Arab Emirates: The Teachers` Perspective. Innovation Arabia, March 2018.
- Obedait, A., Youssef., M., Ljepava, N. (2017). Smart Technologies for Future Cities: Citizen-Centric Approach to Governance through Technology. 1st American University in Emirates International Research Conference (AUEIRC), Dubai, November 2017
- Aleksic, A., Ljepava, N., Ristic M. (2017). Smart City Services and Quality of Life. 1st American University in Emirates International Research Conference (AUEIRC), Dubai.
- Ljepava, N., Selakovic, M. (2017). Advances of Business Research: Impact of the Internet on Qualitative and Quantitative Marketing Research. ITEMA, Budapest, October 2017
- Ljepava, N. (2017). Challenges of Contemporary Survey Research. 5th Global Conference on Business and Social Sciences, Kuala Lumpur, Malesia, May 2017
- Ojjeh, O., Elaghil, S., Ljepava, N. (2017). Social Media in Higher Education: Students Perspectives on Social Media Use in Classroom. Innovation Arabia, Dubai, March 2017
- Ljepava, N. Janicic, R (2016). Participation in Online Marketing Research Panels: Findings from Focus Group Discussions. Symorg - International Management Conference, June 2016
- Spearman, J.A., Abdul Rahim Mustafa M., Ghanayem, S.W., Ljepava, N. (2016). Factors influencing student enrollment and choice of university. Proceedings of 35th International Business Research Conference 30 - 31 May 2016, Dubai, UAE. ISBN: 978-1-925488-06-7
- Ljepava, N. (2015). The influence of astroturfing on communication processes on Twitter. Liber. Center for New Media.
- Ljepava, N., Timmons-Fritz, P.A., Daskaluk, S. (2015). Application of Routine Activities Theory to the Prediction of Cyber Victimization. ABCT 48th Annual Convention, Chicago, November (2015)