- Mourad, N. and Tharwat, A. (2019). Mixed stochastic input oriented data envelopment analysis model. International journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 8(12), 1839-1845. Scopus
- Cancès, E., & Mourad, N. (2018). A numerical study of the extended Kohn–Sham ground states of atoms. Communications in Applied Mathematics and Computational Science, 13(2), 139-188. Scopus
- Cancès, E., & Mourad, N. (2016). Existence of a type of optimal norm-conserving pseudopotentials for Kohn–Sham models. Communications in Mathematical Sciences, 14(5), 1315-1352. Scopus
- Cancès, E., & Mourad, N. (2014). A mathematical perspective on density functional perturbation theory. Nonlinearity, 27(9), 1999. Scopus
- The 3rd AUE student research competition, March 25-26, 2019, American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE.
- The 2nd Smart Cities Forum, 27th November 2018, American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE.
- The 2nd AUE international Research Conference (AUEIRC 2018), 13-15 November 2018, the American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE.
- The 2nd international conference on sport management and sport law, May 1, 2018, the American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE.
- The 1st international forum on socio-economic sustainability, Apr. 16-17, 2018, the American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE.
- Materials for a sustainable energy future reunion conference I, Jun.7-12, 2015, Lake arrowhead, California.
- Summer school: Electronic structure theory for materials and (bio)molecules, Jul.21-Aug. 01, 2014, IPAM, Los Angeles, California.
- Numerical methods for high-dimensional problems, Apr. 14-18, 2014, ENPC, Paris-Est, France.
- Recent advances on log-gases, Mar. 21, 2014, Institut Henri Poincarè, Paris, France.
- The GDR meeting DynQua, Feb. 5-7, 2014, Roscoff, France.
- Fall program: Materials for a sustainable energy future, Sep. 8-Dec. 13, 2013, IPAM, Los Angeles, California.
- Summer school: Computational physics: Ab initio quantum simulations in condensed matter physics, Jun. 19-29, 2012, Les Houches, France.
- Fluid mechanics and population dynamics: Existence of solutions, stability and numerical methods, Sep. 10-14, 2012, Beirut, Lebanon.
Seminars and Workshops
- Webinar on “LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor” Jun 10, 2020, by Respondus Training Team.
- Webinar on "Leveraging technology to ensure continuity in exams and learning” Jun 3, 2020, by Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elsevier.
- Online Training “Design an Online Course in 24 Hours” May 2020, HBMSU, Dubai, UAE.
- Online Training “Be an Online Tutor in 24 Hours” May 2020, HBMSU, Dubai, UAE.
- Webinar on “Impact of Research Data and Metrics” April 21, 2020, Skyline University, Sharjah, UAE.
- Online Training “Teaching-Learning Strategies in Distance Learning” April 2, 2020, AUE, Dubai, UAE.
- Webinar on “Data Science with MATLAB”, March 12, 2020, MathWorks.
- Workshop on “Training for Master Thesis Supervisor”, February 20, 2020, AUE Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop on “ABET Continuous Improvement Process” January 23, 2020, AUE Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop on “Text Mining” October 24th, 2019, AUE Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop on “Shaping Ethics in Academia: Innovative Course Design to Prevent Plagiarism” October 17th, 2019, AUE Dubai, UAE.
- Event: The steam dilemma: advancing science in UAE schools – the case of Dubai, Mar. 25, 2019, Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG), Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop: Using R for data analysis in research projects, by Dr. Muhammad Azeem, Mar. 14, 2019, AUE, Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop: Innovative pedagogies for better student engagement, organized by CLICKS, Oct. 18, 2018, AUE, Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop: Enhancing academic reputation by Prof Kevin Downing and Ms. Shirley Chong, Aug 30, 2018,AUE, Dubai, UAE.
- Training: Attended the training session of Sports Governance, May 2, 2018, AUE, Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop: Promotion policy and active researcher workshop, Feb. 28, 2018, AUE, Dubai, UAE.
- Workshop: Turnitin workshop, Jan. 25, 2018, AUE, Dubai, UAE.