Mohammed Torki Bani Salameh, Dam Wars: Are Ethiopia, Turkey, and Iran Leading to Water Armageddon? Middle East Policy. Scopus.
- Mohammed Torki Bani Salameh, Ibraheem Hourani, The Impact of Terrorism on Tourism: Pilot Study 2007-2017: Case Study of Jordan, Egypt, Spain and France. Dirasat: Human and Social Sciences. Jordanian University. Scopus.
- Mohammed Torki Bani Salameh, Mohammad Abdulrahman bani salameh, Emad Shdouh, Partisans’ and civil elites’ role in supporting military coups: The case of the Egyptian elites, Journal of politics and law 13 (3), 17-29, (2020). https://doi.org/10.5539/jpl.v13n3p17
- Mohammed Bani Salameh et al. The Socio Political Implications of the Syrian Crisis on Jordan:2011-2018.Journal of Politics and Law.Vol.13.No.2.(2020). DOI: 10.5539/jpl.v13n1p89.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh . Muslim Brotherhood and the Jordanian State: Containment or Fragmentation Bets?(1999-2018). Asian Journal of Comparative Politics. December,(2019). doi.org/10.1177/2057891119891035 Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Islam Khassawneh. U S Strategy for Human Rights in the Arab World :Egypt Case Study(2001-2018), . (In Arabic). Dirasat: Human and Social Sciences. Jordanian University. Under Publication. Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh et al. The attitudes of Jordanian public opinion towards the role of the Independent Electoral Commission in supervising elections: a field study. (In Arabic). Journal of Social Sciences, Kuwait University. Under Publication. Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Mohammad Katatsheh.The Politics of Migration from the Arab Spring Countries to Europe. Dirasat: Human and Social Sciences. Jordanian University. Vol.46.No4.(2019). Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Aymen Hayajneh. The End of the Syrian Civil War: How Jordan Can Cope. Middle East Quarterly. Summer, Vol. 26.No. 3.(2019). Scopus.
- Khalid Edwan, Mohammed Bani Salameh, and Emad Shdouh. Elite Circulation: Case Study of the Jordanian Parliament: 1989-2016. Dirasat: Human and Social Sciences. Jordanian University. Vol.45.No.4.(2018).Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Samid Darawsheh. Human Rights in the Jordanian Constitution: Between Theoretical Texts and Practical Application. International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies. Vol.6.(2018). DOI: 10.1504/IJHRCS.2018.10012834 ISI.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh. Political reform in Jordan: Reality and Aspirations. World Affairs Journal. Vol.180, winter. (2017). https://doi.org/10.1177/0043820018765373 Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Emad Shdouh. Feminist Elites in Democratic Jordan: 1989-2016. Journal of Research in Political Sociology.Vol.25. (2017). DOI: 10.1108/S0895-993520180000025010 ISI.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Khalid Edwan. The Identity Crisis in Jordan: Historical Pathways and Contemporary Debates; Nationalities Papers: The Journal of Nationalism and Ethnicity. Vol. 44. no 6. (2016). Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Azzam Ananza. Constitutional Reforms in Jordan: A Critical Analysis. Digest of Middle East Studies. Vol. 24, issue 2,( Fall, 2015). https://doi.org/10.1111/dome.12068 Scopus.
- Yosef Kataybeh, Mohammed Bani Salameh and Alaa Rawashdeh. Factors and Manifestations of the Ideological Extremism as Realized by Youth in Jordanian Universities: An Empirical Sociological Study. Journal of Social Sciences, Kuwait University, Vol. 42, (2014). Scopus.
- Mohammed Bani Salameh and Mohammed Kanoush. Kuwait’s Democratic Experiment: Roots, Reality, Challenges and Prospects for the Future, Journal of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies (in Asia). Vol.5. No.3,( 2011). DOI: 10.1080/19370679.2011.12023185 Scopus.
Conference Seminars and Workshop
- Economic and Administrative Reform and Adaptation Policies in Jordan and the Arab World, Yarmouk University, 24-26-4-2019, Paper presented: Challenges to Political Reform in Jordan.
- The 1st American University in the Emirates International Conference, UAE, Dubai, Nov.15, 2017. Paper presented: Migration from Arab Spring countries to Europe: causes and consequences. Springer.
- 2nd world conference on women studies, Rome, Italy, 20-21 October 2016. Paper presented: Feminist Elites in Democratic Jordan: 1989-2016.
- Human Rights in the Middle East and North Africa. University of Lund, Sweden, Paper Presented: Women and Political Participation Towards more Participation for Jordanian Women, 2008.
- Culture and History: Bone University, Germany, Paper Presented: The Identity Crisis in Jordan, July 2005.