- Seretny M. (2016) Marketing as an agent of sustainable change, (in) “Knowledge – Economy – Society. Strategies, concepts and instruments of management”, Eds. R. Oczkowska, A. Jaki, B. Mikuła, Krakow, Foundation of the Cracow University of Economics, ISBN: (paper) 978-83-65173-72-0, ISBN (on-line): 978-83-65173-73-7
- Seretny M. (2016) Responsible consumption, as the basis of the Sustainable Marketing Model – published in Internal Trade, No 1-2, Warsaw, ISSN: 0438-5403.
- Seretny M. (2014) PhD dissertation, Model of Sustainable Marketing in the contemporary marketing approach, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw.
- Seretny M. (2014) Sustainable Marketing - a new trend or necessity, [in] red. Gierszewska G. - Challenges in Business management), p. 153-169 Warsaw.
- Seretny M.: Sustainable Management – Marketing Perspective; Essence, Determinants and Manifestations, Warsaw University of Technology Publishing House, Warsaw, 2018. ISBN 978-83-7814-769-5 (Monograph)
- Seretny M.: Sustainable Enterprises and the Need of Implementation of a Sustainable Marketing Model in the Polish Market – A Synergy Between Sustainable Leadership, Responsible Consumption and Ethical Brand Image, (in)” Business models: strategies, impacts and challenge” Monograph Editor: Jabłoński, Nova Publishers New York, 2017. ISBN: 978-1-53610-446-2
- The 8thEuropean Forum “Marketing of Scientific and Research Organizations”, Warsaw, Poland, 16-17 November 2015, presentation entitled: Marketing 4.0, new approach, how marketing of scientific and research organizations should adopt to the digital reality?
- The 8th International Scientific Conference, Faculty of Management – Cracow University of Economy, Cracow Poland, 1-3 June 2016, Presentation entitled: Marketing as an Agent of Sustainable Change.
- The7th European Forum “Marketing of Scientific and Research Organizations”, Warsaw Poland, 17-18 November 2015, presentation entitled: Marketing as an agent of sustainable change – the new research topic.
- The6th European Forum “Marketing of Scientific and Research Organizations”, Warsaw Poland, 19-20 November 2015, presentation entitled: Sustainable Marketing Model and its impact on marketing of research institution.
- 7th International Scientific Conference, Cracow University of Economics, Cracow Poland, 25–27 May 2015, Knowledge, Economy, Society. Presentation entitled: Sustainable Enterprises and the application of the Sustainable Marketing Model in the Polish Market – a synergy between sustainable leadership, responsible consumption and ethical brand image.
- Scientific conference, Paweł Włodkowic College, Płock, Poland 19-20 March 2015: Corporate social responsibility as a chance to shape conditions for sustainable development – presentation entitled: Responsible leadership as an element of the Sustainable Marketing Model.
- Scientific conference, University of Economics in Poznan and University of Life Sciences in Poznan, Poland, 28 November 2014, presentation: Responsible consumption as the basis of the Sustainable Marketing Model.
- Scientific conference, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland, 16 June 2014, Responsible management in public sector and crisis management, presentation: Model of Sustainable Marketing.