- 2019 “Sovereignty of Failed States”. Article in progress (Peer reviewed). (English).
- 2019 “Diplomatic Immunity in the Balance of International Law and International Criminal Law”. Article in Progress (Peer reviewed). (English).
- 2017 “The Long Arm of US Jurisdiction and International Law: Extraterritoriality against Sovereignty”. Journal of Law, Policy, and Globalizations. Peer reviewed. (English).
- 2017 “The Limits of International Law to Counter Climate Change: A Climate Justice to Improve International Law?” Al –Mi’yar, Imam Malik College Law Review. Peer reviewed. (French)
- 2016 “Peaceful Use of Nuclear Energy in the GCC Countries: Obstacles and Challenges”. Quest Journals. International Organizations on Humanities and Researches. June 2016. Peer reviewed. (English).
- 2016 “The UN Measures to counter the Use of the Internet for Terrorist Purposes”. July 2016. Journal of Dubai Judicial Institute. Peer reviewed (English).
- 2016 “Limits of Application of the Security Council’s Resolutions”. Journal of Law and Political Sciences. University of Ammar Thliji/Algeria. Peer reviewed. (Arabic).
- 2018 “International Law and Challenges of Trans-Boundary Water Resources Governance. The Blue Nile Dam Controversy”. Proceeding of AUEIRC 2018. Under Publication by Springer. (English).
- 2019 “State Responsibility in Combating Dangerous Climate Change: The Critical Role of Domestic and International Justice”. Proceedings of AUEIRC 2017. Springer 2019 (English).