- The degree of acquisition of self-directed learning skills among undergraduate students in Riyadh, an international refereed research journal (DIRASAT), vol. (40), P. 927-944, educational sciences, supplement 3, May 2013, (ISSN 1026-3713). Published (2013).
- The Influence of Body Mass Index, Age, and Gender on the Levels of 25-Hydroxy vitamin D: A Study in the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, Vol. 4, no. 1, p. 1-25, ISSN: 2241-2328 (printed version), 2241-2336 (Online). Co Author. Published (2015).
- Sources of Academic Anxiety among Undergraduate Students Contemporary Study between Private and Government Universities. Journal of Emerging trends in educational research & policy studies (JATERAPS) published (2016). http://jeteraps.scholarlinkresearch.com/abstractview.php?id=1m http://jeteraps.scholarlinkresearch.com/articles/Sources%20of%20Academic%20Anxiety.pdf
- The impact of Garrison’s Model of Self-directed Learning on Improving Academic Self- Concept for Undergraduate Students" “AUE as a Model. (published (2016).
- PREVALENCE OF OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER IN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND ITS INTERFERENCE WITH STUDENT’S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED IN THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HUMAMITIES & MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE). (MARCH 14-15 - 2017).
- The relationship between students’ academic self-esteem and psychological well- being among college students in UAE (Under Process, 2018).
- The impact of teacher motivation on students’ academic achievement among student’s school at AUE. UAE (Under Process, 2018).
- Presenter at fourth applied psychology conference titled The Neurobiological bases of obsessive compulsive disorder (A theoretical review), Thursday 10th March 2016, Middlesex University.
- Presenter at the third international conference on emerging research paradigms in business and social sciences. ERPBSS, titled Sources of Academic Anxiety among Undergraduate Students Contemporary Study between Private and Government Universities, Tuesday 24th – Thursday 26th November 2015, Middlesex University.
- Award for best research paper for the ERPBSS 2105, Middlesex University.