- Does Financial Inclusion Improve the Banks’ Performance? Evidence from Jordan, “Global Tensions in Financial Markets, Research in Finance, Volume 34”, 2018, Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Note: indexed in Book Citation.
- The Financial Inclusion Development in Palestine, “Business and Economic Research” ISSN 2162-4860, 2017, Vol. 7, No. 1, 189-198. Google-based Impact Factor (2016): 2.08
- Stock Market Reaction to Cash Dividend Announcement: Evidence from Palestine, “Research Journal of Finance and Accounting”, Vol.7, No.16, 2016, 187- 192.
- Drivers of Disclosing and Non- Disclosing Environmental Information in the United Arab Emirates, “International Research Journal of Finance and Economics”, Feb 2016 Issue 144, 69-82. (ABDC 2013 Journal)
- Is Palestine Exchange an Efficient Market in Semi-Strong Form? “International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management”, April 2016, United Kingdom Vol. IV, Issue 4, 106-119. The Journal has an impact factor of 3.357
- The E-Voluntary Disclosure of Financial Information, a Jordanian Phenomenon, 2014, “Academy of Contemporary Research Journal”, V III (IV),116-123.
- The Relationship Between Borrowing, Saving and Individuals’ Socio- Economics Characteristics in Palestine", the International Business Information Management Conference (31st IBIMA) Milan, Italy. 25-26 April, 2018, Conference proceedings (ISBN:978-0-9998551-0-2). Its Scopus/ Web of Science/ ISI proceedings
- The On-line Voluntary Disclosure of Financial Information in 2012: A Case Study of Jordan, GPBM International Conference, SUC, Sharjah, UAE. 28/4-1/5- 2012.