- Article: (2020), The asymmetric effects of oil price on sectoral Islamic stocks: New evidence from quantile-on-quantile regression approach
- Article: (2020), Dynamic interaction of tourism, finance, and institutions in explaining growth in Asia's little dragon economies
- Article: (2018), Islamic Financial System & Conventional Banking: A Comparison
- Article: (2018), The Acceptance of Islamic Credit Card in Brunei
- Article: (2018), Determinants of Dividend Policy
- Article: (2018), Effect of Capital Structure on Corporate Liquidity and Growth: Evidence From Tobacco Industry in Pakistan
- Article: (2018), Beyond Finance: Impact of Islamic Finance on Economic Growth in Pakistan
- Article: (2018), Financial Cost and Social Influence: Factors Affecting the Adoption of Halal Cosmetics in Malaysia
- Salman A., Nawaz H., Bukhari H. M. S., & Baker, A. (2018). Growth Analysis of Islamic Banking in Pakistan; A Qualitative Approach. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 22 (Special Issue), Islamic Banking and Finance. 1528-2635-22-SI-173. Journal Indexed in Scopus
- Salman, A., & Jamil, S. (2017). Entrepreneurial Finance and Its Impact on E-Business. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 15(3), 24-41. Journal Indexed in Scopus
- Salman, A., & Munir, N. (2015). Relationship between the Incentives Offered on Credit Card and its Usage. Journal of Finance, Accounting, and Management, 6(1), 30-39.
- Book: (2018), Accounting from a Cross Cultural Perspective
- Book: (2018), Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Asma Salman & Muthanna G. Abdul Razzaq (Eds.). (2018). Accounting, ISBN: 978-953-51-6143-1
- Asma Salman (2018). Micro Finance; a driver for Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship – Trends and Challenges, Sílvio Manuel Brito (Ed.), InTechOpen ISBN 978-953-51-3963-8
- Asma Salman and Muthanna G. Abdul Razzaq (2018). Bitcoin and the World of Digital Currencies, Financial Management from an Emerging Market Perspective, Ph.D. Soner Gokten (Ed.), InTechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.71294
- Salman A., (2018). Digital Currencies and the Power Shift in the Economy.
- Salman A., (2017). Digital Currencies and the Power Shift in the Economy. In Proceedings of the 1st American University in the Emirates Research Conference, AUEIRC, Dubai, UAE.
- Salman, A., Khalid H. A. R., Sammour, I. H., & Zelenskikh, A. (2016). Empirical Analysis of Foreign Direct Investments: The Case of UAE. In Proceedings of 2nd Academic International Conference on Business, Marketing and Management (pp. 1). Boston, USA: Harvard University.
- Salman, A., & Munir, N. (2014). Relationship between the Incentives Offered on Credit Card and its Usage. In Proceedings of 7th Annual International Business, Health and Engineering Conference (pp.31) Nevada, USA.
- Salman, A., Idrees, N., & Khalid, A. (2014). Budget and Expenditure Trends in the Public Health Sector of Pakistan. In Proceedings of International Conference on New Perspective in Science Education (pp. 99) Florence, Italy.