- Ahmed N AL-Masri, Manal Nasri,” Learning Machine Implementation for Big Data Analytics, Challenges and Solutions” Journal of Data Mining in Genomics & Proteomics, vol. 7, No. 2, 2016.
- Saad, Mohamed, Mohd Ali Tofigh, Farah Zaheeda, Ahmed N. AL-Masri, Nordin Bin Othman, Muhammad Irsyad, Ahmad Abbas, and Erhab Youssef. "Design and Modeling an Automated Digsilent Power System for Optimal New Load Locations." International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, Vol. 4, issue 08, pp. 1-7, 2015.
- Ahmed N. AL-Masri, M. Z. A. Ab Kadir, H. Hizam, N. Mariun, “Application of an Enhanced Artificial Neural Network for Power System Security Assessment Including Control Action”, Applied Soft Computing-Elsevier, Vol. 29, pp. 1-11 2015.
- Ahmed N. Al-Masri, M. Z. A. Ab Kadir, H. Hizam, N. Mariun, “A Novel Implementation for Generators’ Rotor Angle Stability Prediction Using Adaptive Artificial Neural Network Application for Dynamic Security Assessment”, IEEE Transaction on Power System, Vol. 28, Issue. 3, pp. 2516 – 2525, 2013.
- Ahmed N. AL-Masri, Mhmed M. Algrnaodi and Nik “Computer Simulation Performance of the Current Controller Converter Using Matlab/Simulink”, Journal of Information Technology & Electrical Engineering (ITEE), Vol. 2 No. 2, 2013.
- Mhmed M. Algrnaodi and Ahmed N. AL-Masri, “Low Speed Control Enhancement for 3-phase AC Induction Machine by Using Voltage/ Frequency Technique, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 7, pp 370-375, 2013.
- Ahmed N. AL-Masri, “Fast Transient Security Evaluation for Power System using Artificial Intelligence”, Journal of Management & Science, Vol. 10, No. 2, 2012.
- Ahmed N. Al-Masri, “Automatic Generator Re-dispatch for a Dynamic Power system by Using an Artificial Neural Network Topology” Advances in Systems Science, Vol. 240, pp 385-394, Springer International Publishing, 2014.
- Ahmed N AL-Masri, Manal Nasri,” Implementing Machine Learning for Big Data Analytics, Challenges and Solutions to be presented at 2nd International Conference on Big Data Analysis and Data Mining, San Antonio, USA, 31 Nov-2 Dec. 2015.
- Ahmed N. Al-Masri, “Automatic Generator Re-dispatch for a Dynamic Power system by Using an Artificial Neural Network Topology” International Conference of Advances in Systems Science, Wroclaw, Poland, 2013.
- Ahmed N. Al-Masri, M. Z. A. Ab Kadir, H. Hizam, N. Mariun and S. Yusof, “Control Action based on Steady-State Security Assessment using an Artificial Neural Network”, IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy (PECON), Malaysia, 2010, pp. 706-71.